If you are a technology lover, it is a must for you to know about the pixel 2 xl panda. The best variant of google pixel. It is a stunning device with a fabulous look and performance. Well, this article will cover all about this device. Just don’t worry if you do not know about this device. This post will cover all about it. What is this device? What are the features of this device? Why was there a need for this variant? We will also provide you a link to where you can buy this device at the best price. Just stay calm and read further to get to know more and more about this fantastic device.
Introduction to pixel 2 xl panda
Google’s Pixel 2 XL Panda is a smartphone that was introduced in October 2017 having been designed by Google. It is a member of the second generation of Google’s Pixel smartphones and is a variation of the Pixel 2 XL with a different black-and-white contrasted design that resembles a panda bear. Click Here
Its primary function is to take photographs. Due to its robust software and hardware, as well as its use of the most recent version of Google’s Android operating system, the phone was eagerly awaited by those who are passionate about the technological industry. In this piece, we will go through the design, technical specifications, and features of the 2 XL Panda in great detail.
|Release date||October 2017|
|Colors||Black and White (Panda)|
|Display||6.0 inches P-OLED, 1440 x 2880 pixels|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 835|
|Storage||64 GB or 128 GB (non-expandable)|
|Rear Camera||12.2 MP, f/1.8 aperture, 4K video recording|
|Front Camera||8 MP, f/2.4 aperture, 1080p video recording|
|Battery||3520 mAh, non-removable, fast charging|
|Operating System||Android 8.0 Oreo (upgradable to Android 11)|
|Dimensions||157.9 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.22 x 3.02 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||175 g (6.17 oz)|
Design and Display of Pixel 2 XL Panda
A smartphone known as the Google Pixel 2 XL Panda was introduced by the company in 2017. It has a distinctive “panda” appearance thanks to its one-of-a-kind design, which consists of a white rear panel and a black front display, respectively. Let’s take a better in-depth look at the design of the Pixel 2 XL , specifically focusing on its display:
Design of this device
The Pixel 2 XL Panda has a simple, sleek, and stylish design that makes it easy to hold. The phone has a big 6-inch screen that takes up most of the front panel. The top and bottom bezels are thin. The back panel is a mix of metal and plastic that feels soft to the touch and makes the phone easy to hold.
Mate white finish
The matte white finish on the back of the 2 XL Panda is one thing that makes it stand out. This makes the phone stand out from other smartphones on the market because it looks and feels unique and expensive. The finish is smooth and soft to the touch, and it doesn’t get scratched or stained easily. This helps the phone stay looking new for longer.
Back of the phone
On the back of the phone, near the top, there is a single-lens camera and a fingerprint sensor that makes it easy and safe to open the phone. There is no visible logo on the back of the phone, which adds to its simple and sleek look.
Aluminum edges of this device
The Pixel 2 XL Panda is also strong and durable. It has aluminum edges that protect it from drops and bumps even more. On the right side of the phone are the power button and the volume rocker. The USB-C port for charging is on the bottom.
Display of Pixel 2 XL Panda
The Pixel 2 XL has a 6-inch P-OLED screen with an aspect ratio of 18:9. This means that the screen is longer and narrower than a typical 16:9 display, which makes it easier to hold with one hand.
Resolution of the display
The display has a resolution of 2880 x 1440 pixels, which means that there are 538 pixels per inch. Even when looking at images and text up close, this high pixel density makes them look sharp and clear.
The screen also supports HDR, which lets it show a wider range of colors and levels of brightness. This makes pictures and videos look more vivid and real, with more accurate colors and better contrast.
Gorilla glass 5
Corning Gorilla Glass 5 covers the screen and keeps it from getting cracked or scratched. The display also has a wide range of colors and a high contrast ratio, which makes it great for watching videos and playing games.
Overall, the 2 XL Panda’s design and screen are impressive and help give it a unique and attractive look. The phone has a high-quality screen that shows bright colors and clear images. The back has a matte white finish, making it look and feel expensive.
Camera Features of this device
This device covers a different fan base, and at a point, it can also compete with apple devices like the apple I phone. Pixel 2 XL Panda has alot of special features from which its camera features stand on top of all.
Google’s Pixel 2 XL is a smartphone that was introduced in 2017 and developed by the company. It offers a unique camera system, which includes features such as the following:
The rear camera of the 2 XL Panda has a resolution of 12.2 megapixels, an aperture of f/1.8, a sensor size of 1.4 micrometers, and dual pixel phase detection autofocus. The camera also has both optical and electronic image stabilization, which helps to lessen the appearance of blur caused by motion in both still images and videos.
A sensor with an 8-megapixel resolution, a gap of f/2.4. A pixel size of 1.4 micrometers may be found in the front-facing camera of the 2 XL Panda. In addition to that, it is capable of capturing video in 1080p resolution with a fixed focus.
The camera on the Pixel 2 XL also has a portrait option that uses learning to generate an effect called shallow depth-of-field. This technique makes the subject of the photo stand out while blurring the background of the picture.
HDR+ technology is built into the camera of the Pixel 2 XL Panda. This Allowing it to snap numerous images at varying exposures and merge them into a single, high-quality image.
There is also a motion photo function available on the camera of the Pixel 2 XL . This feature records a little video clip before and after each shot is taken, letting you capture a moment even while it is in motion.
The camera on the 2 XL Panda is capable of recording 1080p video at 30, 60, or 120 frames per second, as well as recording 4K video at 30 frames per second. The noise reduction and stereo recording capabilities of the camera both contribute to an improved overall audio quality.
Google Lens Integration
Google Lens is a visual search engine that can recognize objects, places, and other items in your images and deliver information about them. The camera on the Pixel 2 XL Smartphone interacts with Google Lens, making it possible for the device to do so.
Overall, the camera system included on the Pixel 2 XL is one of the device’s most impressive features. It arrives fitted with a wide variety of innovative capabilities that make it simple to produce amazing images and movies.
Battery Life of Pixel 2 XL Panda
The 2 XL Panda has a capacity of 3520 mAh, which is considered to be an adequate amount for a mobile device. The following is information regarding the duration of its battery life:
The Pixel 2 XL Panda has an impressive standby time, which means it can stay on and connected to the network for a long time without using much battery power. Google says that the Pixel 2 XL can stand by for up to 25 days.
The 2 XL Panda also has a pretty good talk time. On a single charge, the phone can be used to talk for up to 26 hours. This makes it a great choice for people who make long calls on their phones.
The 2 XL Panda has a battery life that varies greatly depending on how the device is used. The battery life of the phone will decrease if you use it for activities such as streaming videos or browsing the internet. The Google Pixel 2 XL , on the other hand, has a battery life of up to 12 hours on a single charge, and this is true even with intensive internet use.
Because the Pixel 2 XL Panda supports fast charging, the battery can be charged to 50 percent capacity in just thirty minutes once the charging process has begun. Those who require their phones to be charged quickly will find this function to be quite convenient.
Wireless charging is also available on the Pixel 2 XL Panda, which is helpful for people who don’t want to deal with cords and cables. The phone can be charged on any wireless charging pad that works with Qi.
Performance of this device
Overall, If we talk about the performance of this device, it’s actually too good, like if we talk about the processor, take all the credit for the good performance of this device.
The Google Pixel 2 XL is driven by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835, which is strong and efficient in processing. This chip is found in the Pixel 2 XL. Because it contains eight cores and is clocked at 2.35 GHz, the performance is guaranteed to be both quick and smooth.
If we talk about the operating system in it, Android 8.0 Oreo came preinstalled on the Pixel 2 XL when it was first made available; however, the operating system may be upgraded to Android 11. Regular software upgrades and security fixes made available by Google help to guarantee that the phone operates efficiently while also protecting its data.
Also, the Pixel 2 XL is a great phone for playing games. It has a large, high-resolution screen that makes playing games feel more real. The phone also has a powerful processor and a lot of RAM, which makes sure that games run smoothly and without any lag.
Storage and RAM
There is enough room for programs, photographs, and videos on the 2 XL Panda’s internal storage, which comes in two different capacities: 64 GB or 128 GB. Unfortunately, the phone does not have a slot for a microSD card, so the storage capacity cannot be expanded.
The Google 2 XL Panda features 4 gigabytes of Memory, which allows for seamless switching between apps and multitasking. You won’t experience any lag or delay when switching between programs because it’s so simple.
Connectivity Options on Pixel 2 XL Panda
The Pixel 2 XL Panda has a variety of ways to connect to the internet and other devices. Here are the details about how it can connect:
- Cellular Connectivity: The 2 XL Panda supports 4G LTE cellular connectivity, which provides fast internet speeds when you are on the go. It also supports dual SIM cards, which allow you to use two separate phone numbers on the same device.
- Wi-Fi: The Pixel 2 XL supports Wi-Fi connectivity, which allows you to connect to wireless networks at home, work, or public places. It supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, which provides fast and reliable internet speeds.
- Bluetooth: The Pixel 2 XL supports Bluetooth 5.0, which allows you to connect to other Bluetooth-enabled devices, such as headphones, speakers, and smartwatches. It also supports aptX HD, which provides high-quality audio streaming.
- NFC: The Pixel 2 XL supports Near Field Communication (NFC), which allows you to make contactless payments using services like Google Pay. You can also use NFC to transfer files between devices or to connect to NFC-enabled accessories.
- USB: The 2 XL Panda has a USB Type-C port, which allows you to connect to other devices, such as a computer or a charger. It supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 speed, which provides fast data transfer rates.
- GPS: The Pixel 2 XL Panda has a built-in GPS, which allows you to navigate using Google Maps or other navigation apps. It also supports GLONASS and BeiDou, which provide additional positioning data.
The 2 XL Panda includes many internet and device connectivity possibilities. It’s a good daily-use smartphone.
What’s in the box of this device
When you buy a brand-new 2 XL Panda, Google will provide a variety of add-ons and accessories in the box with it. The following are the included accessories for the Google Pixel 2 XL:
- The 2 XL Panda comes with a USB Type-C charger that can be used to charge the phone’s battery.
- A USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable is included for charging or connecting the phone to other USB Type-C devices.
- The Pixel 2 XL doesn’t have a headphone jack, but it has a USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter that lets you use regular headphones with the phone.
- The phone comes with a quick start guide that tells you how to set it up and how to use it.
- The phone also comes with a tool to take out the SIM card tray, called a SIM ejector.
Everything you require to get started with your new 2 XL Panda is included in the box. You’ll want to invest in a cover or screen protector to prolong the life of your phone and keep it in pristine condition.
Pros and Cons
Everything has some positive points and some negative points. It is a common thing. It is also the case for the pixel 2 xl ; no doubt it is a very fantastic device and has alot of great features. Even though it has some cons in it, too, if we compare them with the pros, then it’s not a big deal.
- Even in dimly lit environments, the excellent camera on the 2 XL Panda can capture snaps and movies of a high enough resolution to be of use.
- The phone sports a big OLED display that is vivid and gives good color accuracy and contrast. The display is on the phone.
- The Google Pixel 2 XL has a Snapdragon 835 processor and 4 gigabytes of random access memory (RAM), which allows for a quick and fluid user experience.
- Because the phone is a Google device, it gets software updates on a frequent basis and at a rapid pace, which helps to keep the phone secure and ensures that it is always running the most recent version of the software.
- The phone’s battery has a capacity of 3520 mAh and can last through a full day of use with only moderate use.
- If you want to listen to audio on your 2 XL Panda, you will need to either use an adapter or headphones that are wireless because it does not have a headphone jack.
- The Pixel 2 XL is a pricey phone, and there are other handsets available with comparable capabilities that can be purchased for significantly less money.
- Because the phone does not have a slot for a microSD card, you are unable to expand the storage capacity of the phone beyond the amount that is already built in.
- There has been news of problems with the display of the phone, including a blue tint and burn-in concerns from certain customers.
- Because the phone is no longer sold directly by Google, you will most likely have to purchase it via a third-party vendor or at a market that specializes in pre-owned electronic devices.
It is important to keep in mind the 2 XL Panda’s downsides before committing to the purchase of this device because, despite its many positive qualities, the device does have a few flaws.
What is the Pixel 2 XL Panda?
The Pixel 2 XL is a phone that Google made and put on the market in October 2017. It is a different version of the Pixel 2 XL, which is a high-end Android device.
What are the key features of the Pixel 2 XL ?
The Pixel 2 XL Panda has a 6.0-inch OLED screen, a Snapdragon 835 processor, 4GB of RAM, a 12.2-megapixel camera, and a 3520mAh battery. It also works with Android Oreo 8.0.
Is the 2 XL Panda waterproof?
The Pixel 2 XL Panda has an IP67 rating, which means that it can be submerged for up to 30 minutes in up to 1 meter of water.
Does the 2 XL Panda support wireless charging?
No, the 2 XL Panda can’t be charged wirelessly. It can only be charged with a cable and charger made for USB Type-C.
What is its price?
At first, the 64GB storage version cost $849 USD, and the 128GB storage version cost $949 USD. Since you can’t buy it directly from Google anymore,. The price may be higher or lower than the original price, depending on where you buy it. Checking with the shop or seller is the best way to get the most up-to-date price information.
So, it was all about pixel 2 xl panda hope, so you love it and get all the information about this device. Yes, this device is too good and has a different fan base. I recommend you if you are going to change your old phone, you can give it a try. I can bet you will love this device. Choosing this pixel 2 xl panda as your mobile phone will be the best decision of your life.
Here you can buy Pixel 2 xl panda by clicking on Buy now.
Click on buy now to buy Pixel 4 xl: